Rough Country MLC-6 MULTIPLE LIGHT CONTROLLER | FORD BRONCO (2021-2022)
Take Control! Take command of your electronic devices with Rough Country’s MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller for 2021+ Ford Bronco. This easy and reliable electrical upgrade allows you to control six auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices with the push of a button. Each kit features a power distribution block, mounting hardware, and high-temperature, abrasion-resistant wiring cables.
Professional Quality. Rough Country’s MLC-6 is a professional quality power distribution system and switchboard for 2021+ Ford Bronco models, allowing you to add professional control for your electronic devices. This innovative system uses an in-line fused relay allowing you to safely connect up to 6 devices to one of the factory switches with no mess and no fuss. The MLC-6 Power Distribution Block features an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) Circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off each accessory when the battery falls below operating voltage, ensuring you always have enough power to turn over your engine. This distribution system also features a 12-position terminal block for hooking up accessories, six plug-in style 40-amp cube relays, and 6 ATO style 30-amp automotive fuses for superior power and protection.
Warranty. Rough Country's MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller comes with 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment.
- 6 40-amp cube style relays. (plug-in style)
- 6 Diodes to prevent LED "field collapse".
- 6 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses.
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker.
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery.
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit.
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires splicing for the installation process.
- ONLY fits models equipped with factory auxiliary switches.