Redline Tuning 2012-2018 Ford Focus Hood QuickLIFT ELITE
Replace your hood's prop rod today with our Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT system. Progressive gas springs will lift and hold your hood without the need for a poorly placed prop-rod, simply start to lift your hood and let our QuickLIFT system take over. Your hood will lift and hold firmly at the raised position - eliminate your prop rod today. This QuickLIFT system fits the following Ford Focus model years: 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018. Designed and manufactured by Redline Tuning, we are the leading supplier for hood QuickLIFT systems. This system will also fit the 2016+ Ford Focus RS model.
- No compromise system design - We design and engineer our QuickLIFT systems, mounting the gas springs where they need to be for proper function. We will not compromise the system design if it affects the final function in any way, this is why Redline Tuning leads the industry.
- Simple one-handed operation, simply start to lift the hood and it will raise to the stock height unassisted in a smooth and controlled motion.
- Progressive gas springs. Our springs are not off the shelf struts, they are designed by us and manufactured to our specifications for each vehicle application. Our exclusive end-of-force dampening slows the rate of extension over the final inches of travel eliminating stress to the hood.
- QuickLIFT systems work with any hood (steel, fiberglass, SMC, carbon fiber etc.) - we design our systems using the stock hood so the main market is covered, however, our systems are designed to work with ALL aftermarket hoods unless otherwise specified. There are some applications where a unique system is required for an aftermarket hood, read the product technical specifications section for specifics on each application.
- Quick and simple installation – We design every QuickLIFT system and we write all of our own documentation. FULL-COLOR installation manuals will arrive that will walk anyone through this simple installation - our customer comes first. You do NOT need to be a mechanic or car nut like us - we are so confident in our products that we post every installation manual on our website for you to review prior to ordering