LED Resistor Kit Set of 4 Diode Dynamics
Prevent Hyperblinking. When you replace incandescent turn signal bulbs with LEDs in most vehicles, the vehicle will start hyperblinking. This is because the LED uses much less power, and the vehicle thinks the bulb is out. You can easily fix this problem by installing resistors.
Installation. Each resistor has 6 inch leads for easier installation, and has a rating of 50 watts, 6ohm. This is usually enough to compensate for one bulb. If you are installing four LED turn signals (front and rear), we recommend four total resistors.
To install, connect one side of the resistor to the positive turn signal wire, and the other side to negative (ground) with included connectors. To determine which wires to tap on a dual filament socket, we recommend using a voltmeter to test the two power wires. Simply engage your turn signal on the side you're installing the resistor, touch your voltmeter probe to each pin inside of the socket, and the pin that gives a voltage readout is the power wire that needs to be tapped. Typically the ground wire is a black wire.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- LED Resistor Kit Set of 4
- Prevents hyperblinking caused by installing LED bulbs
- Includes everything needed for installation
- 3-year warranty
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) resistors
- Four (4) quick-splice scotch-lock connectors
- Quantity: Two (2)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- This is a universal product and can be installed on any vehicle.
- We recommend one resistor per turn signal bulb that is switched to LED. If you are installing both front and rear turn signal bulbs, we recommend four total resistors.