JL Wrangler Front Turn Stage 1 (7443 LED Bulb HP48 White and Amber) Diode Dynamics
Upgrade. Add a modern appearance to your vehicle with these replacement LED bulbs. These bright LEDs are available in a number of colors including cool white, to replace the factory yellowish incandescent bulbs.
Brightness. This kit is available in two different brightness levels. The Stage 1 option is a good choice if you're looking for a simple change of color, and slightly brighter output than your factory bulbs. For the highest increase in light output from your factory bulbs, we'd recommend the Stage 2 option!
Stage 1: 500 lumens
Stage 2: 1,020 lumens
All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- JL Wrangler Front Turn Stage 1 (7443 LED Bulb HP48 White and Amber)
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent bulb
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Available in multiple brightness levels
What's Included In the Box:
- Four (4) 7443 Front Turn Bulbs (Stage 1 or Stage 2)
- Quantity: Four (4)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Application: Front Turn Signal
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Gladiator
- Years: 2020
- Electrical Compatibility: Requires hyperblink fix (resistors or flasher)
- Measured Lumens: 500 (Stage 1), 1,020 (Stage 2)
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play