ICON 2021+ BRONCO 3-4" LIFT STAGE 3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM
Aimed at improving on- and off-road performance and ride quality, all of these systems feature custom valved ICON 2.5-inch diameter coil-over shocks with custom front coil springs and triple-rate rear coil springs yielding 2" to 3" of lift over stock, depending on model*. To accommodate the increased travel we are able to squeeze out of the Bronco's suspension, all kits feature replacement front Upper Control Arms utilizing ICON's patented Delta Joint PRO. Higher Stages feature additional shock technology and performance additions as well as links and suspension components which have been engineered to maximize performance.
These systems are designed to provide up to 11.5" of front suspension travel and 14" of rear suspension travel when used with 35X12.50 tires. They may be safely used with 37" and larger tires if using the optional up-travel limiters (sold separately). The factory crash bars (non-Sasquatch equipped Broncos) must be removed to clear 35" and larger tires, but ICON now offers a replacement High Clearance Crash Bar set for those who would like to run larger tires and retain the functionality of the crash bars.
*3-inch lift height pertains to Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Black Diamond trims WITHOUT Sasquatch. Badlands without Sasquatch will get approximately 2.5" of lift. All trims WITH Sasquatch, including Wild Trak and First Edition, will get approximately 2 inches of lift. Note that lift figures may vary depending on the weight of optional and aftermarket accessories and payload.
All of the ICON Coil-overs and Suspension Systems feature:
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality overstock
- 14" Rear Travel; 11.5" Front Travel with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coil-overs from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application-specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion-resistant CAD plated Coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability, and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coil-overs are in a shaft-up configuration for maximum travel.
Each of our Complete Suspension System stages are built around our precision-engineered, race-proven ICON shock technology, with increased features and performance with each higher stage. Here is a summary of each Stage, including the additional features each has over the previous stages.
STAGE 3: Maximum Travel
ICON Coilover Suspension Systems for Bronco start at Stage 3 and feature our precision-manufactured, custom valved Internal Reservoir Coilover shocks to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. ICON Coilover shocks are fully rebuildable. Our coil springs are custom engineered specifically for Bronco. To accommodate the increased travel afforded by the ICON Coilovers, Stage 3 comes with tubular or billet Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-degrees freedom of movement. The rear shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel possible.
STAGE 3 Includes:
- BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS INTERNAL RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS INTERNAL RESERVOIR COILOVER KIT
- BRONCO TUBULAR or BILLET UCA KIT WITH DELTA JOINT PRO
TIRE & WHEEL: 35X12.50 ON 8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.75” BACKSPACE
APPLICATION NOTES: 55, 66, 132, 133, 135, 138, 139
TIRE & WHEEL: 35X12.50 ON 8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 4.75” BACKSPACE
APPLICATION NOTES: 55, 66, 132, 133, 134
Important Tech Notes for All Bronco Coilovers & Suspension Stages
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset for non-sasquatch equipped vehicles.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset for sasquatch equipped vehicles.
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for non-Sasquatch equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50" (High Clearance Crash Bar Kit p/n 42000 recommended).
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for Sasquatch-equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50"
- Fitment for 37" tires requires Coilover Bump Stop Spacers p/n 611074 & 611075 and may require additional trimming and modifications.
- 55 SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK-EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- 66 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
- 132 WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- 133 WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- 134 LIFT HEIGHTS & APP NOTES BASED ON SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- 135 LIFT HEIGHTS & APP NOTES BASED NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- 138 RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- 139 WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED