Go Rhino 21-23 Ford Bronco 4dr E-BOARD E1 Electric Running Board Kit (No Drill) - Bedliner Coating
Go Rhino’s E-BOARD Electric Running Boards allow you to step in and out of your truck, Jeep, Bronco or SUV with ease. Open your door and E-BOARD automatically deploys, providing a secure 6” wide durable aluminum running board with an anti-slip surface. For additional safety and security, the integrated LED lights turn on automatically when the board deploys. Close your door and E-BOARD automatically retracts, providing your vehicle with optimal ground clearance and protection for its rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle. With dual motors on each E-BOARD, Go Rhino's electric running boards are reliable even in extreme climates. The easy-to-install, magnetically-activated door switches leave your OBD port free for other accessories. Automatic safety stop and manual override capabilities are included. E-BOARD electric running boards are available in two finishes: Textured Black Powder Coat or our exclusive Protective Bedliner Coating. E-Board Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Powder Coat finish.
- Automatic electric side step immediately deploys and retracts when opening and closing vehicle doors
- Dual-motor technology comes standard and is reliable in extreme climates
- Equipped with easy-to-install, hands-free magnetically-activated door switches that leave the OBD port free for other accessories
- 6” all-season, lightweight, durable aluminum running board with anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the running board when deployed, providing additional safety and security
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP’ engages if an object in the board’s path is detected
- Interior bypass switch to manually override automatic deployment when needed
- Retracted running board provides optimal ground clearance and protects rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle
- Choice of two finishes: Textured Black Powder Coat or exclusive Protective Bedliner Coating
- End Caps are not finished with Textured Black Powder Coat or Bedliner coating but are a black Nylon
- Up to 300 lbs. per steeping area, per side(for 4-vehicle)
- E-Board Electric Running Board Kits come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Powder Coat Bedliner Coating finish.