Go Fast Bits DV+ Diverter Valve - T9351 (2.0T FSI & TSI Engines)
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the weak point, however, is the valve, however, itself. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances. Many late-model European cars use ECU controlled solenoid-type diverter valves. This is a good concept because the valve can react very quickly and it only opens when it needs to.
However, there are some problems with these valves. There are typically two types of solenoid-actuated diverter valves found standard on VAG and European cars, both of which have their shortcomings.
Common OE Problems:
- The diaphragm types are commonly known to rupture, especially when boost and temperature are increased as a result of chip tuning.
- The plastic piston-type leaks far more than most people realise (by design, not from wear), and doesn’t always close after a high-boost gear shift.
The DV+ addresses the factory valve problems with a very simple and elegant solution. Keeping the factory solenoid retains all the benefits of the stock system, and replacing the valve parts with indestructible metal components ensures strength and reliability no matter how much boost you run.
- Rated to Hold 30lbs of Boost
- Sharper throttle response
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
- Anodized finish for long-lasting performance and looks
- No need for frequent rebuilding or a “rebuild kit” as is common with some brands. The dv+ brass piston is supported by a hard anodised bore