Gibson Performance 2021 Ford Bronco 4dr 2.7 Dual Split Exhaust, Black
For the Ford Bronco Exhaust enthusiast who wants an awesome look and throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower giving your 2.7L Eco boost equipped Ford bronco the extra edge. Whether you have the Basse model, Badlands, Outerbanks, or the First Edition this Gibson Ford Bronco Exhaust will complement the vehicle in sound, looks, and performance Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, and trailer hitches. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Tubing Diameter: 3-in./2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Tip Description: 4in. Polished T304 Stainless; Round; Intercooled Slash- Cut Tip; Clamp on.
- Tip Specification: Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 4.0 in.; L-8 in.
- Muffler Description: Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Throaty Sound
- Muffler Dimension: 7 in. Round Body; 3.00 in. Center Inlet; 3.00 in. Center Outlet; L-19 in.
- Additional Description: Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Position: Exits Straight out the back.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty