Garrett PowerMax Turbocharger 13-18 Ford 2.0L EcoBoost Stage 1 Upgrade Kit
The 2013 - 2018 2.0L Ford EcoBoost engine platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in turbocharger provides up to 16% more flow than OEM and will support up to 350 BHP* (260kW). Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 52mm fully-machined compressor wheel with advanced aero design. Inconel alloy turbine wheel and stainless steel turbine housings are rated for up to 950° C. This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
- GTX Gen II compressor wheel aero
- +16% compressor flow compared to OE turbocharger
- Inco alloy turbine wheel material rated for up to 950° C
- Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 950° C
- 360-degree thrust bearing
- Fully machined speed sensor port
- OEM style recirculating valve included
- FREE Custom Pump Gas Tune only from Panda Motorworks
- 350 flywheel horsepower (260kW) capability
- OE level boost response
- Increased Performance Potential
We did extensive R&D in conjunction with Garrett to ensure proper fitment, efficiency, and power! We tested the turbo on a Full Bolt-On Focus ST and our tuning results are listed below! Dyno graph 1 represents our tuning on 93, while Dyno graph 2 is the same car on an E30 tune!
- This turbo uses a Focus RS (2.3L) BOV. If you choose to upgrade the included OEM style recirculating valve, you must use a Focus RS BOV.
- We recommend adding a Turbosmart IWG75 Internal Wastegate Actuator for better top end power
- Dyno runs WERE NOT tested with upgraded wastegate actuator