Fabtech 2022 Toyota Tundra 3″ UNIBALL UCA LIFT KIT – FRONT SHOCK SPACERS & REAR COIL SPRING SPACERS W/ REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS
2022 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD [FACTORY REAR COIL SPRINGS]
Fabtech’s high quality Tundra lift kit offers increased height to run 33‚Äù or 35‚Äù tall tires with additional front suspension strength. This kit helps level the vehicle stance front to rear for a more aggressive appearance.
The factory Tundra upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms that provide an extra degree of caster compared to stock arms. The increased caster helps to balance steering effort with oversized tires.
The Fabtech upper control arms are constructed of the finest material with .120" wall 1.25‚Äù OD 4130 Chromoly steel tubing. High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are utilized in place of the small factory ball joints and allow for increased travel without bind. These super stout Tundra upper control arms are designed for longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The factory front Coilover shocks receive spacers that provide lift while keeping the stock ride quality. Rear lift is accomplished using coil spring spacers that provide the additional ride height. The rear shocks are replaced with Fabtech Performance twin tube shocks for a good rear ride quality.
This Tundra lift kit is an affordable suspension upgrade for enthusiasts that desire to run 33" or 35" tall tires with Fabtech quality and strength.
- Arms eliminate the upper ball joint w/ super strong 1" ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle
- Retains stock front Coilover shocks for a factory ride
- Perfect system for the daily driver that wants increased clearance to run 33" or 35" tires
- 5 Year 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty