DV8 Offroad 21-23 Ford Bronco Digital Device Dash Mount
If you're looking for a way to keep your digital devices safe, accessible and visible while you're on the road, look no further than the 6th Gen Bronco Digital Device Dash Mount! This versatile and durable mount features 8 PEM nut mounting holes that take 10/24 accessory bolts, making it perfect for mounting multiple devices at once using Ram Mounts with diamond shaped bases. Whether you're using it to keep your smartphone, GPS, radio or tablet within easy reach, this dash mount is an essential tool for any overlander. With its sleek design and sturdy construction, the Bronco Dash Mount is sure to make your next journey a smooth one.
This steel plate is finished in a micro-texture black powder coat and features horizontal slots that provide further mounting options. You can use ¼” carriage bolts in these slots to mount other accessories, and the factory dash USB port remains fully functional after installation. The bolt-on installation is quick and easy, so you'll be up and running in no time. Get the most out of your Bronco with the Digital Device Dash Mount.
While our products come with all the hardware necessary to mount them to the vehicle, they do not come with the hardware to mount accessories to the panels. If you'd like hardware to mount accessories to your panel, you may add the mounting hardware pack to your order using the dropdowns.
- (8) 10/24 Holes for Multiple RAM Diamond Based Mounts
- Mounts Cellphone, GPS, Tablet, Radio & Other Digital Devices
- Slots Can Be Utilized with ¼” Carriage Bolts
- Retains Functionality of USB Port on Dashboard
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Direct Fit Bolt-On Installation
* Please Note: If installing this on the Bronco Raptor, the USB cover needs to be removed or rotated under the dash mount in order to retain functionality.