COBB VOLKSWAGEN STAGE 1 POWER PACKAGE WITH DSG FLASHING (MK7/MK7.5) GTI, JETTA (A7) GLI
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
This product is able to install to both the Engine Control Unit and DSG Transmission Control Unit. Included ECU Off The Shelf Maps support common bolt-on engine upgrades. Supplied DSG Off The Shelf Maps offer transmission behavior akin to a wide range of driving style.
NOTE: Live gauge monitoring and datalogging of DSG parameters is currently only available for 6-speed transmissions.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Volkswagen. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
DSG TRANSMISSION TUNING:
- Stock Turbo (6 Speed)
- IS38 Turbo (6 Speed):
- The shift points at full throttle have been selected based on achieving the maximum torque to the wheels based on dyno results recorded at COBB HQ. Off the shelf DSG maps include:
- COBB Aggressive IS38
- COBB Aggressive
- COBB Sport
- COBB OEM+
- Simulated Stock
- Volkswagen Stage 1 Power Package with DSG Flashing (Mk7/Mk7.5) GTI, Jetta (A7) GLI
- Accessport V3
- Washable/Reusable Cotton Woven Media
- Increased Air Flow While Maintaining Filtering Efficiency
- Compatible with COBB Accessport OTS Maps
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
- AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.
VOLKSWAGEN SPECIFIC FEATURES:
Adjustable Traction Control: Adjust target traction slip on the fly (Slots 1-8) and maximize tire grip to best suit given track conditions (wet/damp/dry/street/slip/burnout/etc). Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use.
Flat Foot Shift: Improve shift times and keep boost built during shifts. Flat Foot Shifting can hold engine RPM at a set RPM between 3000-8000 RPM during shifting. This feature is enabled in COBB OTS maps.
Launch Control: Adjust Launch Control on the fly with 6 pre-configured RPM slots to dial in launch based on track conditions and vehicle configuration. Enabled in OTS Maps and configurable within Accesstuner Pro.