Clutch Masters 2013 Ford Focus ST 2.0L Turbo 6-Speed Aluminum Flywheel
* Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
* A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
* Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
* Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
* CM uses only 6061-T6 aircraft grade or better billet aluminum in the manufacturer of its flywheels.
* CM uses High Carbon steel for the friction surface. (Replaceable)
* CM uses an OEM steel ring gear secured by bolts.
* CM offers a limited lifetime warranty.
* CM Billet Aluminum Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2