7443 LED Bulb XP80 LED Cool White Single Diode Dynamics
Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 7440/7443 XP80. Populated with twelve side-firing 5W-rated LED chips and four forward facing 5W-rated LED chips, this is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties, the XP80 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XP80 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 510 lumens, the XP80 will provide about double the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 7443 LED Bulb XP80 LED Cool White Single
- Direct replacement for factory 7440/7443 incandescent bulb
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Quantity: Single
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 7440/7443 bulb size, including 7441, 992, 7440, 7440ST, 7440AL, 7440LL, 7440A, 7444NA, 7443, 7443ST, 7443LL
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Bulb Size: 7443
- Measured Lumens: 510
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 5.7
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.57
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play