194 LED Bulb HP3 LED Pure White Pair Diode Dynamics
Design. The 194 HP3 LED bulb is a compact, simple LED replacement with proven performance. The single diffused optic spreads light in the original lamp, for OEM-style appearance and function. With its dual-lead contacts, it will fit snugly in the socket, and its light weight means it won't vibrate loose over time.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Brightness. With 56 lumens of true, measured output, the HP3 LED will provide about double the total light compared to your original 5W 194 or 168 sized bulb. Its even spread in the housing makes for a good amount of useful light, whether mounted in a straight or side-plug orientation.
Colors. In addition to vibrant colors of blue, red, amber, and green, the 194 HP3 is available in a number of white color options. These include a cool white 6000K, warm white 3000K, a 5000K or pure white, and a 4000K or natural white. Whether you want a modern cool white appearance, or a traditional warm white color with more output, we have the color to fit your need!
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- 194 LED Bulb HP3 LED Pure White Pair
- Diffused lens design for even spread
- Proven performance, highly reliable
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- This mini-wedge style bulb is used somewhere on most vehicles, whether it's the map lights, dome lights, sidemarker, license plate, door, or trunk.
- Estimated Time: 10-20 minutes
- Tools: Basic automotive hand tools
- Modification: None
- Replacement for any mini wedge bulb size, including T8, T12,T15, 194, 175, 168, #555, 2886X, 194R, 161B, 3652, 193, 658, 2827, 194NA, 161, 558, 168NA, 2825, 194G, 160, 168A, 192, 2821, 194B, 158, W5WB, 579, 168, 2825ST, 168ST, 3652LL, 579LL, 2825LL, 168NALL, 2825L, 2821LL, 168LL, 194ST, 161LL, 194NALL, 2827LL, 158LL, 194LL, 906NA, 917, 906, 916NA, 904NA, 922, 916, 904, 921, 912, 920, 921K, 916LL, 921LL, 912LL, 920LL, 917LL, 906LL, 916NALL, 904LL, 921ST.
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Quantity: Pair
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Measured Lumens: 56
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 0.3
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.035
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Samsung SMD
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play