Road Armor Identity Aluminum Shackle (One Only)
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- Max load rating : 12,500 pounds
- Ultimate failure: Greater than 50,000 pounds
- 7/8-inch diameter 304 Stainless Steel shear pin
- Quick-release retainer pin
- Includes snap rings for both ends of the pin to deter theft
- Rugged industrial design
- Available in Raw Aluminum, Gunmetal, Tex Black, or Red
- Includes one shackle per purchase
- Made in the USA
Road Armor Identity Shackles are a great accessory for your truck, aftermarket bumpers, or winch. Corrosion isn't an issue with the premium materials used in Road Armor shackles. These D-Ring shackles are made from high-strength 6061 T6 billet aluminum and feature a ring lock stainless steel shear pin for maximum strength. If you're in a hurry the retainer pin is quick release so you can move your shackle into leveraged recovery positions with your winch and other gear.
Let's not forget to look good while we're playing hard. Road Armor took extra care in designing these shackles to perform better, longer. Subsequently, the Identity Shackles look as good as they perform.
Performance is paramount in situations that call for vwhicle recovery. A broken shackle or a snapped line can be a disaster, causing costly repairs or injury. These shackles feature a maximum load rating of 12,500lbs and an impressive 50,000lb failure point. So rest assured you'll be taken care of by These Road Armor Identity Shackles.