Hawk 08-12 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (1-Piece Front Rotor) Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit
* Substantially enhanced stopping power
* Significant cost savings over other "big brake" kits
* Fast, easy install uses OEM mounting points
Each Hawk Performance Brake System is comprise of three major components:
*The Talon™ Caliper:* The billet-aluminum heart of our Performance Brake System
Our new three-piston Talon caliper is the key to upgrading your brakes while retaining stock mounting points and avoiding clearance issues (only included in select kits).
* Up to 55% more clamping force than stock, depending on application
* Fast, easy install — no drilling, welding or fabricating
* Machined billet aluminum caliper body, anodized for durability and powder-coated for appearance
* Durable stainless steel pistons machined from solid 303 bar stock (factory caliper uses aluminum piston)
* High temperature internal dust seals are protected from direct heat and debris, and provide years of leak-free performance
* Designed to work with factory master cylinders and ABS systems
*Certain rear-brake fitments use a high-performance single piston design to retain parking brake function with stock mounting brackets.
*Quiet Slot™ Rotors:* Proven performance and durability
Quiet Slot rotors let you take full advantage of our brake pads and Talon calipers.
* Unique slot design improves braking performance and increases initial bite
* OEM sizes — no clearance or fitment issues
* Special steel alloy provides exceptional rotor life and virtually eliminates noise
* All rotors are finished with GEOMET™ coating for protection against corrosion on both internal and external surfaces
*Hawk Performance Brake Pads:* From the world leader in friction compounds
Our Performance Street Compound is engineered with a specially formulated ferro-carbon compound that's ideal for spirited driving and aggressive stops.
* Quick warm-up with strong, balanced initial bite
* 20–40% more stopping power over stock pads
* Rotor-friendly — will not shorten rotor life
* 40–70% longer pad life than stock brake pads
* Low dust, whisper-quiet performance
* Available with HPS, Super Duty, Performance Ceramic or LTS Compounds