Hawk 08-12 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo (All) Quiet Slot Rear Street Rotor
$ 147.28 was $ 163.64
This product is currently sold out.
*METALLURGY:* Quiet Slot rotors are cast from a proprietary formulation of premium alloys producing a superior performance street product.
* Noise dampening steel formulation.
* Long grain carbon iron for maximum thermal stability.
* Molybdenum additive for high temperature strength and thermal crack resistance.
* Unique alloy blend provides exceptional rotor life and durability.
*DESIGN:* Quiet Slot rotors combines the look, feel and durability of a true performance rotor with the fitment and convenience of OE design.
* Performance design – Direct OE replacement.
* Unidirectional vanes eliminate the need for left and right side rotors.
* Optimal rotor vane and wall thickness improves structural strength, noise dampening and heat capacity.
* OE style vane design combined with increased heat capacity dramatically improves brake pad and rotor life.
*QUIET SLOTS:* Hawk Performance Quiet Slot rotors feature a unique slot design specifically engineered to improve your car’s braking performance and driver comfort.
* Increases initial bite.
* Improves wet weather brake performance.
* Effectively removes gas and wear debris.
* When the brakes are not engaged, the Quiet Slot rotor vane and surface slot design effectively cuts through the surrounding air flow virtually eliminating the “whirling” noise typically encountered with cross drilled or heavily slotted rotors.
* Visual wear indicator. Rotors should be replaced when slots are worn down and no longer visible.
* Optimizes overall brake performance.
*QUALITY:* All Quiet Slot rotors are meticulously checked for proper balance, thickness, flatness and runout. All rotors are manufactured in ISO certified facilities.
* Swirl ground surface for improved brake pad bed-in and “green” out of the box performance.
* Specific RMS finish accelerates the creation of a proper transfer film when run with Hawk Performance® brand brake pads.
* All rotors are finished with a GEOMET® coating that protects both the internal and external surfaces from rust and corrosion.
*WHAT IS GEOMET?*
GEOMET is a proprietary water-based coating dispersion containing metal oxides, metallic zinc and aluminum flakes. The zinc and aluminum platelets align in multiple layers forming a metallic silver-gray coating. Applied as a liquid, the coating becomes totally inorganic after curing at 575-600° F (300-315°C).
CHROMIUM-FREE- Does not contain any chromium (NO HEXAVALENT and NO TRIVALENT). GEOMET® meets the following regulations:
* Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
* Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
* DaimlerChrysler CS-9003
* General Motors GMW 3059
* Ford WSS-M99P9999-A1 (Hex 9)
* EU Directive on End of Life Vehicles
*NO TOXIC METALS:* Free from nickel, cadmium, lead, barium, and mercury.