COBB VOLKSWAGEN STAGE 2 POWER PACKAGE (MK7/MK7.5) GTI, JETTA (A7) GLI
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need. The Stage 2 Power Package includes an Accessport V3, Intake System, Front Mount Intercooler and the COBB Vehicle Badge!!
The Stage 2 Power Package includes an Accessport V3, Intake System, Front Mount Intercooler and the COBB Vehicle Badge!!
- Volkswagen Stage 2 Power Package (Mk7/Mk7.5) GTI, Jetta (A7) GLI
- Accessport V3
- SF Intake System
- Front Mount Intercooler
- COBB Vehicle Badge
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps.
- Simple Uninstall: Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours.
- Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
- Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
VOLKSWAGEN SPECIFIC FEATURES:
Adjustable Traction Control: Adjust target traction slip on the fly (Slots 1-8) and maximize tire grip to best suit given track conditions (wet/damp/dry/street/slip/burnout/etc). Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use.
Flat Foot Shift: Improve shift times and keep boost built during shifts. Flat Foot Shifting can hold engine RPM at a set RPM between 3000-8000 RPM during shifting. This feature is enabled in COBB OTS maps.
Launch Control: Adjust Launch Control on the fly with 6 pre-configured RPM slots to dial in launch based on track conditions and vehicle configuration. Enabled in OTS Maps and configurable within Accesstuner Pro.